Thursday 17 January 2013

Ugh.

You know those times when you're told to jump in and swim 1000 leagues in 85 minutes after you've had a lovely 23k jog? That's what I feel like. I feel like a giant tornado ripped off the roof of my house, ripped me out of my cozy bed and threw me across the milky way and it's televised.

But all this being uncomfortable got me to thinking (and the advice of one of my drama professors): Maybe I got too comfortable doing the same thing for the last little while. Maybe it's time for a change. Maybe I need to start asking the right questions.

Isn't it strange how we gravitate to how hard our day is rather than embracing the challenges? I guess all of that acceptance stuff is difficult when you feel bad. Or stupid. Or under pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment